Monday, November 13, 2006

I realise the unfairness of the world
I see things differently
The fog has vanished away

I realise i never saw the tears that floaded your eyes when you left me
I never had mine open enough to feel your heart torn between your love and your obligations

I was hurt

But as i see this stranger holding his tears,
I remember mine, which floaded my night,
Soaked my bed

When my computer was my ennemy,
My phone dreadly silent,
My life totally empty.

I know your strength, because you hid your weaknesses.

Automn is coming, dragging its dead leaves, its rain and the sweet memories of you, of us.
Silently you just live in my memorie...
Silently you're still beside me...

Silently... you're what's left of me; of before; of who i was.

And i still love you for that. I still love you for who you were, for whom you love, for who i was, for whom i loved.

And silently, life goes on, time is the friend.
My love needs to fade away.
But you remain the one. You're still the one.

So is life.
So is love.

yes, it is.

No comments: